BEST PAPER AWARDS
The IOMAC 2019 conference will honor the best conference papers in two different categories:
(1) Conference’s best paper award: in this category, all the accepted papers will automatically be eligible for the conference’s best paper award. The nominees for this prize will be selected by the reviewers, and the best paper will be subsequently chosen by the scientific committee of the conference.
(2) Best PhD paper award: In this category, the authors have to submit their papers to Line Leth Christiansen (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order apply for this prize. The best PhD paper will be chosen by the scientific committee of the conference. Only those who meet all of the following requirements are eligible to apply for the best paper award in this category:
· The first author of the paper is a PhD student;
· The paper is accepted by the IOMAC conference; and
· The PhD student (who the leading author of the paper) will give an oral presentation in the IOMAC conference.