Please find the final programme here
Please find the overview here
Notes for chairs and speakers
- The IOMAC conference will be running on a tight schedule and your cooperation in making sure the sessions follow to the designated time limit is much appreciated.
- Each Speaker is allowed a total of 20 minutes: 12-15 minutes for Oral Presentation + 5-8 minutes for short Questions and Answers (Q&A).
- Speakers will be alerted as they approach their presentation time limit (i.e. with a 2-minutes warning). We suggest all Speakers to prepare a presentation with about one slide per minute (maximum of about 15-20 slides).
- The short CV (submitted together with the paper) will be used by the Chair to introduce the Speaker before the presentation.
- A computer with projector equipment will be available at each conference room. The computers are equipped with USB ports. Authors must bring their presentation on a USB memory key (flash drive) to the room where their presentation is being given to preload it on the presentation laptop. Authors are free to use their own laptop for their presentation, but must ensure compatibility with the projector prior to the start of their session. The computers will be running Windows with MS Office and Acrobat Reader. For presentations we advise to use power-point or pdf slides.
- 10 min before the beginning of each session, each Speaker should introduce himself to the Chair of the Session.
- Once again, we kindly ask your cooperation for the success of IOMAC 2019 Conference.
Reception at Admiral Hotel
Monday 13 May, 19:00 hrs.
The welcome reception is at the Venue, Copenhagen Admiral Hotel. All conference participants are invited and we look forward to see you all.
Included in the fee for delegates.
For extra tickets the price is: DKK 400 (€55)
Conference dinner at Langelinie Pavillonen
Tuesday 14 May, 17:30 hrs.
The evening begins with a canal boat trip that will bring you to the venue – pick up-place is Admiral Hotel.
Located on the waterfront with the unrivalled views of The Little Mermaid, the restaurant contains some if the finest examples of 1950s Danish design. With its superb cuisine, the evening is bound to be a great experience!
Dress: Informal – a light coat may be useful
Included in the fee for delegates,
For extra tickets the price is: DKK 800/ €110
Please indicate when you register online whether you wish to attend the events above.