If you want to submit and present a paper at the IOMAC conference, there are three steps:
- You upload your paper (PDF) to the IOMAC server (http://iomac.eu/iomac-2019/paper-submission-form/) no later than January 31, 2019.
- You will have received an email confirmation that your paper has been accepted in the deadlines at the homepage www.iomac.es .
- You should upload your paper (PDF) to the IOMAC server (www.iomac.es) not later than January 31, 2019. At this point you must accept the author agreement and the sumitted paper will be present at the conference.
Attending the conference without a paper requires only the conference registration.
Papers: The papers are requested in English. Two types of papers can be written:
- Normal paper: The paper must be uploaded in PDF format and the maximum size is 10 MB. There is not a limitation in number of pages but the recommended length for a normal paper is 8 pages.
- Extended abstract: Short version of a normal paper, normally 2-4 pages.
- Word template for the Paper: Word Paper Template
- Latex template for the Paper: latex-template
- Author Agreement download here